Thursday, February 7, 2019

Can Jamie Vardy Make Me Rich Challenge

Hey guys and gals,

I'm going to do a little experiment. I'm going to buy Jamie Vardy for £1.01 and flip him. Then onto the next player and so on for a year and see where I end up.

I want to see the effect compounding has. I've got no idea what the balance will be at the end of the year. It's not about the money but the challenge of trying to flip and build a balance of £1 to as much as possible in the space of a year. Maybe I'll have enough for a nice slap dinner somewhere. Maybe it will be enough to pay for Index Gain for a year. Who knows. 

Follow along and tweet me any ideas for players under the £1.50 mark for now. As the amount goes up I'll hopefully be able to buy more expensive players.

My twitter is @footballindexnow1.

Cheers
Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment